Eicher Gensets (30KVA-200KVA)
Eicher Gensets (30KVA-200KVA)
“EICHER” engines :
Commonality Of Spares Part: Our Radiator Cooled Gensets with Four &Six Inline Cylinders from 40 To 125kVA with commonality of Spare parts.
- High Block Load Capacity:Excellent response to high capacity Load.
- Deration of Power On Account Of Temperature: EICHER engines have no deration on account of temperature till 50ᵒC AND 1000 MASL.
- Air Filter Change & Coolant Change Period: FOR EICHER engines Air Filter Change Period is 2000 Hours and Coolant Change period is 4000 running hours.
- Service Interval of 500 Hours(Lube Oil Filter / Fuel Filter / Lube Oil): Longer Service Interval of 500 Hours as against Competitors’ 50-100 Hours for first time.
- First Major Overhaul Of EICHER Engines: Is at 16000 hours which is more than twice of its contemporary makes available in India, because of better metallurgy.
- Remarkable Fuel Economy with Unmatched Engine Protections: generating more than 3.75 units/ltrs of diesel for each rating vis-à-vis 3.5 units/ltr.
- Compact Size: Less Floor Area required for installation and ideal for installation where space is constraint.
- Extremely Low Vibration: Less Than 20 Microns whereas industry practice is less than 40 Microns below AVM. IDEAL FOR ROOF TOP INSTALLATION.
- LOW NOISE LEVEL: Less than 72dba. SUPER SILENT.
- Air Filter Choke Switch: This Feature is very vital as regards operation of Genset. In Case, Air Filter gets choked due to high dust. It will give command engine to stop for getting it clean or replaced.
- In-Built Oil Cooler:Ideal for Continuous Operation and Lower Lubricating Oil Consumption.
- Piston Cooling Jet: Increase Reliability; Lower Break Down & Maximum Up-Time.
- Acoustic Enclosure:
- Strong, Robust & Modular Construction
- The Enclosure is of modular construction with the provision to assemble and dismantle easily.
- The Enclosure is fabricated in 16 SWG-CRCA-sheet.
- The sheet metal components are 8 Tank pretreated and is Polyester based powder coated (inside as well as outside) for long life.
- All Nuts-bolts, hardware are Zinc coated.
- Compact, Sleek, Manual/ Automatic Control Panel.
- Sound Proof, Weather Proof enclosure.
- The enclosure is designed and layout of the equipment is such that there is easy access to all serviceable parts.
- Adequate ventilation is provided to meet air requirement for combustion & heat removal. For specific engine, if required, a blower is used to meet total air requirement & air changes.
- In-Built Fuel Tank provided with breather, drain plugs for filling & draining diesel from outside the Enclosure.
- The fuel level is indicated with the help of fuel gauge meter.
- Drain plugs provided outside the Enclosure for Lubricating oil from outside the end.
- Battery is provided in a tray inside the Enclosure.
- Doors are Gasketted with high quality EPDN gaskets to avoid leakage of sound.
- A special Residential silencer is provided to control exhaust noise.
- Specially designed sound attenuators are provided to control sound at air entry & exit points inside the Enclosure.
- Control Panel:
- User friendly Genset Controller
- Digital Display of Monitoring parameters.
Lamp/Led Indication for Fault
- Standard Manual control panel mounted inside Acoustic Enclosure with internal control & power cabling.
- Dust & Vermin proof
- MCB, MCCB, CT’s for metering, Voltmeter, Ammeter, Frequency meter, Indications, Fuses of reputed makes.